In the context of a pandemic, behavior and preventive measures are everyone's business.
As a camper, you have an important role to play. Campsites have received strict guidelines. This is why campers are asked to comply with the regulations and signs they have put in place, especially those concerning closed infrastructure, buildings and recreational areas.
Remember that it is essential that everyone apply to camping the directives that are prevalent in society in general concerning gatherings of 10 people or less, the physical distance of 2 meters and hygiene measures.
In addition, Camping Québec requests the collaboration of campers to comply with the following specific directives issued by the government:
• Only residents of the same address can stay together, whether in their own equipment or in a rental unit (ready-to-camp or chalet).
• The sanitary blocks are reserved for traveler type customers who have no other option using their equipment. These campers must comply with the mandatory hand washing instructions and the reception capacities displayed.
• All common infrastructure must remain closed until further notice with the exception of sanitary blocks which must be reserved for traveler type customers who have no other option with their equipment and laundries.
• From June 8, 2020, swimming pools, wading pools and water playgrounds will be allowed to open in Quebec campgrounds, in accordance with the guidelines in force.
• As is the case everywhere in Quebec, only individual or two-person recreational sports activities, without physical contact, in free practice, in outdoor places of practice are allowed for the moment.
• Food services should continue to be limited to take out and delivery orders until further notice.
• Indoor gatherings are prohibited. Outdoor gatherings should be limited to a maximum of 10 people.
• Campers must limit their trip to a simple round trip between their home and the campground.
These conditions apply until further notice and may change as the situation evolves. We are convinced that by working together as best we can, we can all have a pleasant and safe summer of camping. Camping Québec will keep you informed of developments as they arise.
We invite you to consult the following leaflet
for more information.
Happy 2020 season!